By Brenda Bethman
This week’s Linkage Love has no rhyme or reason — just a list of random things that I found interesting in my RSS feeds over the last week or so. Enjoy!
- Google Mobile Search Now Features Places Integration (Lifehacker)
- Updates to Google Docs (ReadWriteWeb). Updates include statistics and a new font, making Google docs even more useful than before.
- Instagram now has 5 million users (Mashable). This article also has a list of cool apps built on the Instagram API. It’s only available on the iPhone right now, but Android users can use PicPlz as a substitute (PicPlz also works on the iPhone).
- The Republican debate on Twitter (Mashable)
- Should you buy an unlocked iPhone? (Lifehacker. Warning — they’re not cheap!
- Iceland crowdsources its constitution (Mashable) If Iceland can do it, why can’t we? Any student affairs folks out there with these kinds of projects going on?
- Mr. Reader updates its iPad app (MacStories). If you subscribe to a lot of RSS feeds and have an iPad, I highly recommend this app. Evernote integration makes it even better than before.
That’s it for this week! Have you read something interesting lately? Share your links in the comments.