By Anitra Cottledge
1. “We Used to Be Friends” by The Dandy Warhols
Um, hello! The possibility of Veronica Mars, one of my favorite shows of all time, being made into a movie? Good news all around.
2. “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge
I don’t have sisters, but I love my family, and was reminded of their awesomeness this week.
3. “Glory Box” by Portishead
Does one need an actual reason to include Portishead in a playlist? It’s not so much the lyrics but the music; I felt like I was in a slow, slightly trippy brain fog for most of the week. I blame Daylight Savings.
4. “Breathe” by Lalah Hathaway
“Just breathe/remember to breathe.”
5. “Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)” by The Eurythmics
I have had nothing but odd dreams all week long. I’m also going to blame Daylight Savings for this, too.
What song(s) represent your week?