by Jennifer Keegin
Like most of us, graduation has come and gone recently and now we have some breathing room. Maybe. Just Maybe – you have time for some TECH CRAFTS. Here’s a list of some great craft type items that you may feel compelled to work on this summer.
- Make fonts from your own handwriting.
- Add Pinterest mouse over buttons to your website’s photos.
- Create your own wallpapers for your desktop and laptop. Consider making an organizational wallpaper and share it with our readers.
- Wrap your phone charger in cuteness.
- Friendship Bracelets meet tangle-free headphones. Or just wrap your cords to make them cooler.
- Turn your cell phone photos into tiny Polaroid photo magnets!
- Make your own charging cell phone holder out of a shampoo bottle.
- If you can sew, make a circle zip earbud pouch keychain. Then make one for me.
- Cross-Stitch yourself a phone cover.
- There’s even a tech case kit for kids (or adults who like owls) to make.
Till next time – have fun crafting. Share with us any cool tech craft type projects you are working on this summer!